We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to build a comprehensive marketing strategy and implement effective marketing campaigns that engage our target audience and reliably boost sales. We expect you to oversee the implementation of marketing plans from start to finish, with the goal of increasing brand awareness, boosting conversions, generating leads, and improving our customer/client retention rate.
Additional responsibilities include creation of marketing materials, such as promotional emails, social media posts, landing pages, lead magnets, paid ads, banners, and pop-ups. You will also evaluate the performance of all marketing initiatives, identifying areas for improvement, and be responsible for trade show and event coordination.
The ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. To succeed in the role, you must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator. We're looking for someone who is creative, willing to learn new things, and has excellent organizational and communication skills.
Being located in the Portland OR or Santa Monica CA areas is strongly preferred. Having in-depth knowledge of aircraft sales or other brokerage-related businesses is a plus.
Salary $80,000 - $120,000
- Promote Aerista brand and services by developing and implementing effective marketing plans, projects, materials, and content across relevant channels, with a focus on digital marketing
- Develop and create marketing materials - including website copy, social media content, promotional emails and newsletters, paid ads, landing pages and instructional videos
- Manage the marketing content and event calendar
- Monitor and measure campaign performance data and interpret analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Research and analyze the latest marketing and social media trends, customer behavior, and competitors' products and strategies to identify the best marketing practices
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising
- 2+ years in a managerial/oversight role
- Experience with all marketing mediums - including social media platforms, web, and print advertising
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress
- Familiarity with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM integration
Email your resume to: